Sunday, June 13, 2010

WOW

Sorry guys, the place I stayed had no internet.

A whole lot happened in the past few days.


  • Got to Santa Fe
  • Saw stone carvings
  • Saw a bat cave (not the one batman lives in, a cave with bats)
  • got on a Indian Reservation (so small it has one restaurant)
  • Climbed over barbed wire to see petroglyphs 
  • Back to Santa Fe

So I arrived and just went to bed, I was so tired.  Then I got through a stopping place for travelers in the time of Spanish rule in Mexico. People carved their name on the mountain face that surrounds the area. But the best part of that was I got to see the ruins of the Natives that lived on the mountain. I will upload pictures soon.
     Now the bat cave. We had to wait for 2 hours in silence to see.......not a whole lot of bats. We were supposed to see a thousand bats, we saw twenty. Oh Well. If you haven't been to New Mexico before (like me) you will be amazed in what you see. From flat expanses with small shrubs the only thing besides red dirt to huge mountains out of sandstone. Only thing thats really annoying is its so dry, I get nose bleeds every five @$%&*** minutes. GTG bye 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zac, dang I miss you guys so much that I can't even put it in words. Everyone on the Riggers were brothers to me, ever Tyler, for once I will constier him a boy. Just kidding.
    Keep in touch...

    Miss you, always will :)

    ReplyDelete