Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So Far.... Part I

I flew into LA and stayed there for about 24 hours. I got to see the Natural History Museum there and had a lot of fun. More importantly though, I got to go to IN N Out Burger. Here is my REVIEW:

I ordered a cheese burger, animal fries, and a chocolate milkshake. First the burger. I can't say it was the best burger I ever had. It was good, but I think that the burger from Kua Aina was better. The fries was prepared right in front of me (awesome) but the were just ordinary. I ordered them animal style, but that was just onions, cheese, and mayo like 1000 island dressing. I have to be honest and say I was kind of disappointed. But the Shake. It was the best shake I have ever had. It was the kind of shake you dream about. So I give this place a 4 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment